(dot)shape4ae How to use it?

Quick question : *.shape4ae, what does it do ? How to use it ?
I’m wondering,.how to use this file,.yes all this time the copy paste shape is work for me,.just curious what this file do ? How to use it ? Is it to copy paste without opening Mocha ? How ?
Already read the manual, search the forum, and googling, no information whatsoever…

I don’t know why it fell apart but something must have become corrupted. I did do some updates to windows so that could have been it.

I don’t know why it fell apart but something must have become corrupted. I did do some updates to windows so that could have been it.

Hi! We’re glad you found the answer. We have just updated our manual, last Friday, so you should be able to read more about our software, but please let us know of any areas where we could expand explanations!
Cheers,
Mary

scrap that question, already found the answer,… turns out the shape.ae is a dummy file extension for txt file. lol.
You guys should update the manual,.somebody is actually reading it :smiley:
there’s no explanation about rendering mode, what card is supported, what is not.
I use mocha alot,.yet i don’t a have a clue what rig is better when using mocha in terms of card (hardware rendering). :frowning: