Drag current time in timeline bar

Just curious …
about UI, i got something that makes me uncomfortable? first thing i want to talk about is the timeline bar : i can’t drag the cti ( cti=current time indicator ? i don’t how do you call it in mocha ). The only way i can drag is by select the ‘cti’ first and then move/drag it. Why it’s not designed so i can click anywhere inside the timeline and drag my ‘cti’. Is there any reason that it’s design like that, or it’s just the feature that doesn’t exist yet. I’m just curious about this little UI thing. I know this may have very low priority in development, but again i think this feature is very basic and standard ( as i’ve seen in many app ) that mocha should have.

Just curious …
about UI, i got something that makes me uncomfortable? first thing i want to talk about is the timeline bar : i can’t drag the cti ( cti=current time indicator ? i don’t how do you call it in mocha ). The only way i can drag is by select the ‘cti’ first and then move/drag it. Why it’s not designed so i can click anywhere inside the timeline and drag my ‘cti’. Is there any reason that it’s design like that, or it’s just the feature that doesn’t exist yet. I’m just curious about this little UI thing. I know this may have very low priority in development, but again i think this feature is very basic and standard ( as i’ve seen in many app ) that mocha should have.

Thanks for the feedback!
We’ll add this in as a feature request.

Thanks for the feedback!

We’ll add this in as a feature request.