DVR 17 BCC Title Studio Issue

Hi I was using BCC Title Studio in DVR 17 but today it disappeared all of sudden. I tried to re-install the application but the issue is still there. It say “OFX Plugin [com.borisfx:bccts] is NOT available”

Screenshot 2021-02-03 at 12.56.50 AM

Take a look at the screenshot that I have attached - are you trying to access the plug-ins the same way? If so then the TS generator should show up. If not then you might need to file a support ticket.

Thank you so much for the response. I can’t find the BCC 3D Objects in Generators. The entire segment is not working.

So none of the BCC generators are working on your system. You might want to purge or remove a Resolve cache file to see if that helps. When you say you reinstalled the software - did you do that for both the host and the plug-ins?

To purge the Resolve plugin cache you can close Resolve, delete the OFXPluginCache.xml file at the path below, then re-launch Resolve:

Windows:
C:\Users\YOURACCOUNT\AppData\Roaming\Blackmagic Design\DaVinci Resolve\Support\OFXPluginCache.xml

Mac:
/Users/YOUR_ACCOUNT/Library/Application Support/Blackmagic Design/DaVinci Resolve/OFXPluginCache.xml

Yes I did. I even reinstalled DVR but noting worked.

I deleted the cache file but the problem is still there.

At this stage your best option is to file a support ticket and have one of our techs work with you to get the plug-ins to show up on your system. You can do that here : https://borisfx.com/support/open-a-case/