Edit Mocha Workspace

How can I trash the preference in windows 32. I’m now using Mocha2.52 and I accidentally messed up the panel and most of them are floating now. If i double click the the floating panel it go backs but not nicely.
Thanks in advance

I just ended up customising the workspace - so it works for me now - thanks

Somehow I’ve messed up the view/workspace in Mocha and I can’t go back to how it was laid out before - going to default doesn’t work - I think I messed that up as well! Can anyone help?

Somehow I’ve messed up the view/workspace in Mocha and I can’t go back to how it was laid out before - going to default doesn’t work - I think I messed that up as well! Can anyone help?

I just ended up customising the workspace - so it works for me now - thanks

RE: Mocha 2.5 interfaceI dont seem to be able to re-attach panels that have been ‘torn off’ the main interface.

I have a two monitor set up, and I’d like to be able to group a few palletes onto the 2nd disply. But there seems no way to nest groups of panels once they are popped out of the main window. Each panel has an icon to float the panel, but no mean to re-dock.

Get me?

Any ideas?

RE: Mocha 2.5 interfaceI dont seem to be able to re-attach panels that have been ‘torn off’ the main interface.
I have a two monitor set up, and I’d like to be able to group a few palletes onto the 2nd disply. But there seems no way to nest groups of panels once they are popped out of the main window. Each panel has an icon to float the panel, but no mean to re-dock.
Get me?
Any ideas?

Hi Catherine,
You can trash your preferences and the view will return to defaults. Are you on Mac or Windows?
Best regards,
J-P

Hi Catherine,

You can trash your preferences and the view will return to defaults. Are you on Mac or Windows?

Best regards,

J-P

In mocha you can use either view>default or you can use view>reset all values to…
Or you can drag all your windows around to a custom fit and then save that layout.
You will want to go to view>lock layout after you have everything where you want it.
Let me know if you have any questions.

Can you increase the size of your screen? You might not have any room to put anything anywhere. That is exceptionally crammed together!
Let me know if that helps?

What is your highest screen size? I need to do some tests on my end to solve this.

If you grab the floating panel and slowly position it over the area you want it to dock it, the area will highlight. Release to dock the floating window.
-R

If you grab the floating panel and slowly position it over the area you want it to dock it, the area will highlight. Release to dock the floating window.

-R

Yeah, I tried it. But the panel is still messed up. Below, I attached the jpeg file. I read in one post that said if i slowly drag the floating window to near the docking panel, it will automatically position but it doesn’t work for me.
Thanks an advance.
Waiting for solution.
:slight_smile:

Yeah, I increased my screen size to maximize already but the problem is still there.