Export track data to nuke without adjustment

In Track tab and adjusttrack tab, they have their own ‘export tracking data’ . I’m trying to use both to export to nuke corner pin. The track tab should export the orginal track without adjustment while in adjusttrack tab, it will export track + adjustment. When i bring these corner pin into nuke, i see no different between them at all. I this this is a bug or did i miss something in my workflow ?
Thanx

In Track tab and adjusttrack tab, they have their own ‘export tracking data’ . I’m trying to use both to export to nuke corner pin. The track tab should export the orginal track without adjustment while in adjusttrack tab, it will export track + adjustment. When i bring these corner pin into nuke, i see no different between them at all. I this this is a bug or did i miss something in my workflow ?

Thanx

Hi Andio,
Once you have adjusted a track, it remains adjusted across the whole project. The export option in adjust track is merely there for convenience.

Hi Andio,

Once you have adjusted a track, it remains adjusted across the whole project. The export option in adjust track is merely there for convenience.