Export tracking data to MATLAB (or .txt, csv, xls, etc..)

Hi, I’m using mocha to do tracking of some medical video for research and I have a question similar to cutupcloud’s from last month. Mocha does a great job tracking my noisy images, but it would be great if it were easier to get it into the format I use for my analysis, which is currently MATLAB and not any video software like AE. I’ve tried a bunch of the export options, but was wondering if anyone has already written a method for getting multiple tracks out of mocha and into columnar data quickly? Ideally the columns would be:
Frame, Layer1 X, Layer1 Y, Layer1 Rotation, Layer1 Scale, Layer2 X, …for all layers.
Sorry if this is a repeated question, I did search the forums. The X,Y position can be anywhere on the planar surface, as long as it is consistent between layers (i.e. always the top right corner) MATLAB scripts or Excel macros are also great.
Thanks!
Dan

Hi, I’m using mocha to do tracking of some medical video for research and I have a question similar to cutupcloud’s from last month. Mocha does a great job tracking my noisy images, but it would be great if it were easier to get it into the format I use for my analysis, which is currently MATLAB and not any video software like AE. I’ve tried a bunch of the export options, but was wondering if anyone has already written a method for getting multiple tracks out of mocha and into columnar data quickly? Ideally the columns would be:
Frame, Layer1 X, Layer1 Y, Layer1 Rotation, Layer1 Scale, Layer2 X, …for all layers.

Sorry if this is a repeated question, I did search the forums. The X,Y position can be anywhere on the planar surface, as long as it is consistent between layers (i.e. always the top right corner) MATLAB scripts or Excel macros are also great.

Thanks!
Dan