Exported spline from mocha pro doesn't line up in Nuke

Apologize in advance for the newbie long winded description, but I can’t seem to find a work around or realize the error of my workflow:
I have a 1440x1080_50i targa sequence in Nuke (1-812 frame clip)
I have a field select node set to Odd for interlacing
Then I have a Reformat HD node: set to HD 1920x1080 and the resize type is distort - center
frame rate: 24 fps
[the clip has in/out points @ 60-190]
In Mocha Pro, I import the clip, select the footage:
keep same frame range 1-812 (then set in/out points on timeline)
frame rate: 24
pixel aspect ration: HDV [1.3333]
separate fields: upper field first
I create my tracking layer, create a roto layer, then export shape data using selected layer, copy to clipboard and paste in a rotopaint node in Nuke, but the roto spline is
over to the left and doesn’t paste in place.
In silhouette I was able to open an .xml file and set up the incoming footage aspect ratio, frame rate, etc… & set up what that file needed to be converted to. But I can’t seem to do a similar thing in mocha pro?
How do I import this 1440x1080_50i targa sequence into mocha pro & have it convert to HD correctly so that the shape data will match in Nuke?
I hope my explanation makes sense. I would greatly appreciate any and all feedback and I apologize in advance for any glaring newbie mistakes. :slight_smile:
Thanks for your time!

Apologize in advance for the newbie long winded description, but I can’t seem to find a work around or realize the error of my workflow:
I have a 1440x1080_50i targa sequence in Nuke (1-812 frame clip)
I have a field select node set to Odd for interlacing
Then I have a Reformat HD node: set to HD 1920x1080 and the resize type is distort - center
frame rate: 24 fps
[the clip has in/out points @ 60-190]

In Mocha Pro, I import the clip, select the footage:
keep same frame range 1-812 (then set in/out points on timeline)
frame rate: 24
pixel aspect ration: HDV [1.3333]
separate fields: upper field first

I create my tracking layer, create a roto layer, then export shape data using selected layer, copy to clipboard and paste in a rotopaint node in Nuke, but the roto spline is
over to the left and doesn’t paste in place.

In silhouette I was able to open an .xml file and set up the incoming footage aspect ratio, frame rate, etc… & set up what that file needed to be converted to. But I can’t seem to do a similar thing in mocha pro?

How do I import this 1440x1080_50i targa sequence into mocha pro & have it convert to HD correctly so that the shape data will match in Nuke?

I hope my explanation makes sense. I would greatly appreciate any and all feedback and I apologize in advance for any glaring newbie mistakes. :slight_smile:

Thanks for your time!