Exporting after remove module

Hi,
I downloaded the trial and have been watching lots of video tutorials on the Imagineer Systems website, but haven’t seen what happens after an object or person is removed.
After using the remove module, do you Export the data and copy to the clipboard and paste to a duped layer of the original source track/movie into After Effects (it’s what I work with)?
Thanks.
Nat.

Hi,

I downloaded the trial and have been watching lots of video tutorials on the Imagineer Systems website, but haven’t seen what happens after an object or person is removed.

After using the remove module, do you Export the data and copy to the clipboard and paste to a duped layer of the original source track/movie into After Effects (it’s what I work with)?

Thanks.

Nat.

Thanks, it does, that’s great.

Thanks, it does, that’s great.

After you render in the Remove Module, you will have a finished output clip.
The shot will automatically be rendered as an image sequence in your Results folder OR you could choose to export it as Quicktime, etc. You can then import this into your compositing or edit software of choice.
So, mocha products are generally used to export data (tracking, roto, 3D camera) to other apps such as After Effects, Nuke, Final Cut but the advanced mocha Pro modules such as Remove (and Insert, Stabilize, and Lens) have the extra ability to render final clips.
Hope that answers your questions.

After you render in the Remove Module, you will have a finished output clip.
The shot will automatically be rendered as an image sequence in your Results folder OR you could choose to export it as Quicktime, etc. You can then import this into your compositing or edit software of choice.

So, mocha products are generally used to export data (tracking, roto, 3D camera) to other apps such as After Effects, Nuke, Final Cut but the advanced mocha Pro modules such as Remove (and Insert, Stabilize, and Lens) have the extra ability to render final clips.

Hope that answers your questions.