Exporting Matte!

Hi there

Don’t we really have an option for rendering out the matte(rgba matte) from Mocha or should I buy any pluggin for it. My team work on bunch of Mocha V2 licence.

If it is possible can you tell me the way …

(I’ve seen rendering matte option in the mocha tutorial which is not available at the version which I’m working on)

Thanks

Ramesh Jayaraman

Hi Ramesh,

Are you specifically working with mocha V2 or mocha for After Effects V2?

The full version of mocha V2 can render shape mattes. Choose File | Export Rendered Shapes…. If you want to render RGB with an alpha channel, just choose RGB from the list and select an image sequence format that supports alpha. If you just want the black and white shapes, choose matte.

In both mocha V2 and mocha for After Effects V2 you can also export shape data, but it depends on your application.

Hi Ramesh,
Are you specifically working with mocha V2 or mocha for After Effects V2?
The full version of mocha V2 can render shape mattes. Choose File | Export Rendered Shapes…. If you want to render RGB with an alpha channel, just choose RGB from the list and select an image sequence format that supports alpha. If you just want the black and white shapes, choose matte.
In both mocha V2 and mocha for After Effects V2 you can also export shape data, but it depends on your application.

Hi there
Don’t we really have an option for rendering out the matte(rgba matte) from Mocha or should I buy any pluggin for it. My team work on bunch of Mocha V2 licence.

If it is possible can you tell me the way …
(I’ve seen rendering matte option in the mocha tutorial which is not available at the version which I’m working on)
Thanks
Ramesh Jayaraman