Exporting tracking data error

I have a good track in Mocha, but when I try to “Export Tracking Data” I get:
“Errors occurred during the export. Some data may be missing or invalid.”
Any information on this error?
Matt

Hi Matt,
This usually happens if there is some kind of corruption in the tracking data. If you turn on the surface, to do the corners remain steady and pointing in the right directions?

Hi Matt,

This usually happens if there is some kind of corruption in the tracking data. If you turn on the surface, to do the corners remain steady and pointing in the right directions?

The blue surface has a right-angled corner at each corner of it’s box. When you set up the surface, these corners should be pointing outwards from the centre of the surface.
When track data for a layer goes too far behind the viewing area or gets over-distorted due to a bad track, these corners can flip.
If you turn on the blue surface box, what does it look like through the track? Can you show an example?

The blue surface has a right-angled corner at each corner of it’s box. When you set up the surface, these corners should be pointing outwards from the centre of the surface.

When track data for a layer goes too far behind the viewing area or gets over-distorted due to a bad track, these corners can flip.

If you turn on the blue surface box, what does it look like through the track? Can you show an example?

I have a good track in Mocha, but when I try to “Export Tracking Data” I get:

“Errors occurred during the export. Some data may be missing or invalid.”

Any information on this error?

Matt

—Quote (Originally by martinb)—
Hi Matt,
corners remain steady and pointing in the right directions?
—End Quote—
It isn’t working.
How to corners remain steady and pointing in the right directions?
I have some problem.

—Quote (Originally by martinb)—
Hi Matt,

corners remain steady and pointing in the right directions?
—End Quote—
It isn’t working.
How to corners remain steady and pointing in the right directions?
I have some problem.