"Failed to open file: ." message when opening media

Hi,

I just installed CS5 and am running it on Windows 7 64-bit. Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM.

When I attempt to import a clip, regardless of if it is camera original, PRORES transcoded, or Streamclip transcoded, I receive the “Failed to open file: .” error. This occurs with AVI or MOV clips. These files do open in Quicktime 7 player and Windows Media Player.

I can find no other references to this error, so I assume that I’ve made an error in my setup or configuration.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Hi,
I just installed CS5 and am running it on Windows 7 64-bit. Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM.
When I attempt to import a clip, regardless of if it is camera original, PRORES transcoded, or Streamclip transcoded, I receive the “Failed to open file: .” error. This occurs with AVI or MOV clips. These files do open in Quicktime 7 player and Windows Media Player.
I can find no other references to this error, so I assume that I’ve made an error in my setup or configuration.
Any ideas?
Thanks!

—Quote (Originally by Brandt Wilson)—
“Failed to open file: .” error. This occurs with AVI or MOV clips. These files do open in Quicktime 7 player and Windows Media Player.
—End Quote—
I’m have the same problem too. :confused:

—Quote (Originally by Brandt Wilson)—
“Failed to open file: .” error. This occurs with AVI or MOV clips. These files do open in Quicktime 7 player and Windows Media Player.
—End Quote—

I’m have the same problem too. :confused: