Faulty keyframe data added to layer when using 'apply export' with corner pin tracking

I have got a perfect, clean track of my footage within Mocha Pro. When I save and go back to After Effects, and ‘apply export’ with the corner pin tracking data, the keyframes that are copy and pasted to the layer are completely incoherent, it doesn’t resemble any of the correct tracking motion. They start before the beginning point of the layer, and the length is far shorter than what it should be.

The frame rate in Mocha Pro is the same as in After Effects, and I’m sure I’m using the correct track data. So I’m completely stuck why its not working.

I have only a few days left to hand in this film and I’m really stressed about it, please help!

Hi @bh263224

Can you show me a screen grab of the data in Mocha and a screen grab of your workspace in After Effects?

What version of After Effects are you using? What version of Mocha Pro are you using?

I have a subscription to Adobe After Effects and I am running 2020 v17.5.1 and Mocha Pro 2021 8.0.1 for Adobe.

Here are the screen grabs you asked for:

AE workspace.pngMocha Pro.png

Hi Helen,

Are you responding to this thread or the other one you posted?

this is the thread I posted

Do the answers in the thread above help you?

Hello, I ended up using the slightly less accurate corner pin tracking within After Effects instead due to time constraints