Feature request : coloring for keyframe indicator

Sometime it’s hard to control which parameter you want to key or sometime your parameter got keyframe by accident. Turn on/off autokey is not enough. From most of the app i’m using, they got couple of keyframing assistant or tool. For example the text field or parameter box will be assigned a color to tell whether it’s animated or not, another color for telling that they have a keyframe on current frame or not. Again this is visually handy to control the keyframing system. Right now i can’t tell for example if my ’ motion blur ’ is keyframed or not until i open dopesheet or load the key into the timeline. For example : i didn’t realize the motion blur got a keyframe until i render and realize that at some points, it’s turned off and on it self. By coloring you can instantly see which parameter is got unwanted keyframe so easy to fix.
Thanx

Sometime it’s hard to control which parameter you want to key or sometime your parameter got keyframe by accident. Turn on/off autokey is not enough. From most of the app i’m using, they got couple of keyframing assistant or tool. For example the text field or parameter box will be assigned a color to tell whether it’s animated or not, another color for telling that they have a keyframe on current frame or not. Again this is visually handy to control the keyframing system. Right now i can’t tell for example if my ’ motion blur ’ is keyframed or not until i open dopesheet or load the key into the timeline. For example : i didn’t realize the motion blur got a keyframe until i render and realize that at some points, it’s turned off and on it self. By coloring you can instantly see which parameter is got unwanted keyframe so easy to fix.

Thanx

Hi Mary, yes , you’re right the dopesheet is a great tool. I just find it lot faster using color representation. Scroll down the dopesheet and dig the items inside it is another ‘work’. I attach a pic for the sample from other app.

Cheers,
Andi

Hi Mary, yes , you’re right the dopesheet is a great tool. I just find it lot faster using color representation. Scroll down the dopesheet and dig the items inside it is another ‘work’. I attach a pic for the sample from other app.
Cheers,
Andi

Hi There,
Are you using V3? Our newest version of mocha, V3, has a dope sheet that gives you access to all of your keyframes.
If you need to see a keyframe on a spline, click on a point of the spline and it shows up in green in the timeline in any version of mocha.
:slight_smile: Cheers!
Mary

Hi There,

Are you using V3? Our newest version of mocha, V3, has a dope sheet that gives you access to all of your keyframes.

If you need to see a keyframe on a spline, click on a point of the spline and it shows up in green in the timeline in any version of mocha.

:slight_smile: Cheers!
Mary