Feature Request: Export multiple tracker nodes to Nuke

I do a lot of digital wound work on peoples faces, and as part of that workflow I track multiple regions/planes and export these to Nuke for the compositing. At the moment I have to cut and paste back and forth between the applications multiple times to bring all my corner pins across.
What would be great is that if you select all your track layers in Mocha and when you hit the export tracking data button, it gave you the option (similar to the shape export) to export one tracker, or all selected trackers (assigning them all to individual cornerpin nodes when pasted into Nuke).
…another preference for me would be with shape exports, being able to export multiple shapes to multiple roto nodes (instead of just multiple shapes within a singular roto node), …just I treat each roto quite differently with blurs, etc, so handy to hav them separate sometimes. It’s not a biggy at all as I can work around it, …but thought I’d mention it.
Cheers
:slight_smile:

I do a lot of digital wound work on peoples faces, and as part of that workflow I track multiple regions/planes and export these to Nuke for the compositing. At the moment I have to cut and paste back and forth between the applications multiple times to bring all my corner pins across.

What would be great is that if you select all your track layers in Mocha and when you hit the export tracking data button, it gave you the option (similar to the shape export) to export one tracker, or all selected trackers (assigning them all to individual cornerpin nodes when pasted into Nuke).

…another preference for me would be with shape exports, being able to export multiple shapes to multiple roto nodes (instead of just multiple shapes within a singular roto node), …just I treat each roto quite differently with blurs, etc, so handy to hav them separate sometimes. It’s not a biggy at all as I can work around it, …but thought I’d mention it.

Cheers

:slight_smile:

Hi there,
Thank you for the suggestions!
For the multiple corner pins, that is something we can add to our wish list.
To break out shape nodes in nuke you should be able to write a script or find one online that will do that for you as a workaround, but I can also add it to our wish list.
Cheers,
Mary

Hi there,

Thank you for the suggestions!

For the multiple corner pins, that is something we can add to our wish list.

To break out shape nodes in nuke you should be able to write a script or find one online that will do that for you as a workaround, but I can also add it to our wish list.

Cheers,
Mary