Feature request: external batch render of rendered mattes?

Any plans in place to supply a batch render ability for rendering external mattes? EG: I have 30 shots to roto, I’d like to be able to submit each project as a batch to render the mattes vs. locking down my entire mocha session while the render of these mattes takes an extremely long time. It’d be nice to continue plugging along through shots as other shots are rendering in the background. Just my 2 cents, but if the evolution of mocha is now targeting to be a tracking AND roto station, this is a must have for a post-house. At current, the rendering of a 1920x1080 tiff matte sequence that is 230 frames long is taking about 30 seconds per frame. Is that a standard benchmark on a 64 bit dual processor machine with 12 GB ram?

I just upgraded to mocha V2 and expected render times to be much faster than I’m currently experiencing.

I second that statement.
it is very frustrating that the rendering of the shapes takes that long (Shake for example is WAY faster in rendering comparable shapes (nearly realtime), an you can work on the project while doing this, whereas mocha is locked up. Time is money and I dont want to wait until the exporting is completed)

Regards,
Heiko

I second that statement.
it is very frustrating that the rendering of the shapes takes that long (Shake for example is WAY faster in rendering comparable shapes (nearly realtime), an you can work on the project while doing this, whereas mocha is locked up. Time is money and I dont want to wait until the exporting is completed)
Regards,
Heiko

Any plans in place to supply a batch render ability for rendering external mattes? EG: I have 30 shots to roto, I’d like to be able to submit each project as a batch to render the mattes vs. locking down my entire mocha session while the render of these mattes takes an extremely long time. It’d be nice to continue plugging along through shots as other shots are rendering in the background. Just my 2 cents, but if the evolution of mocha is now targeting to be a tracking AND roto station, this is a must have for a post-house. At current, the rendering of a 1920x1080 tiff matte sequence that is 230 frames long is taking about 30 seconds per frame. Is that a standard benchmark on a 64 bit dual processor machine with 12 GB ram?
I just upgraded to mocha V2 and expected render times to be much faster than I’m currently experiencing.