Feature request: groups and global commands?

If I need to post these somewhere else, please let me know.

Note: Mocha is saving me a ton of time on a large roto project, however, I feel I have to call out items that would make it a more robust roto powerhouse.

Feature request for future builds of mocha 2 or later:

Add “Add Group” ability into mocha. EG: I have over 100 shapes, each with roto mattes for the foreground, background and mid-ground. It would be nice to have the ability to add a new group and then move any shapes into needed groups. Any shapes moved into a group would retain all keyframe or parent settings. From there, it would be nice to have a global settings feature that applies various settings like motion blur or edge width to all shapes within that group. EG: I want to apply the same motion blur to all shapes within a group, so I select the group or go to an area for ‘global settings’ and then activate motion blur for all of the shapes or layers within that group. It is very tedious to have to select each shape and then activate motion blur independently.

If these feature already exist in mocha V2, please instruct me as needed.

Hi pixelgraft,
Thanks very much for your feedback. Lots of people would like this, so grouping and multiple selection is high on our list for mocha v3.
Best regards,
J-P

Hi pixelgraft,

Thanks very much for your feedback. Lots of people would like this, so grouping and multiple selection is high on our list for mocha v3.

Best regards,

J-P

If I need to post these somewhere else, please let me know.
Note: Mocha is saving me a ton of time on a large roto project, however, I feel I have to call out items that would make it a more robust roto powerhouse.
Feature request for future builds of mocha 2 or later:
Add “Add Group” ability into mocha. EG: I have over 100 shapes, each with roto mattes for the foreground, background and mid-ground. It would be nice to have the ability to add a new group and then move any shapes into needed groups. Any shapes moved into a group would retain all keyframe or parent settings. From there, it would be nice to have a global settings feature that applies various settings like motion blur or edge width to all shapes within that group. EG: I want to apply the same motion blur to all shapes within a group, so I select the group or go to an area for ‘global settings’ and then activate motion blur for all of the shapes or layers within that group. It is very tedious to have to select each shape and then activate motion blur independently.
If these feature already exist in mocha V2, please instruct me as needed.