Film Stocks bug: Favorites not recalled

Hello, I just bought Film Style Unit. I love the Film Stocks, however I found a bug (unless I’m missing on something) in there: when I save presets as favorites, and I close the Editor, when I later re-open it, or create a new instance of FIlm Stocks and open the Editor, all the Favorites are gone. They don’t stay in memory. The same happens with Workspaces: I save a workspace, and when I close-reopen the Editor, the saved workspace is not there anymore.
I wish that this may be fixed. Having a working Favorites list would be great for the workflow.

I forgot to mention: I’m on Windows 10 and I use Premiere Pro.

Hi, Oriofoto,

We’ve been testing this and while most machines don’t seem to show the issue, we have observed on one machine that it sporadically fails to remember Favorite marking. This happens about 50% of the time on one machine, so often it will work if you try again a second time. We have filed a ticket on this issue and will investigate a fix.

Thanks,
Jason

Thank you for investigating the issue. In my case, memory failure happens 100% of the time. In fact, while I was testing the trial version, I thought this could be a limitation of the trial version. Of course that was not the case. I would also add that I own the photography version of this software that I bought from the previous owner. In that photographic version, Favorites work as expected on my machine. I look forward to updates on this issue and please let me know if there’s any information about my PC system that might help you identify and solve the problem.