Finding MochaPro v4 serial number for upgrade purposes

I’m trying to make good use of the Black Friday discount on MochaPro v.5 However I cannot seem to find my current MochaPro v.4.1.3 serial number requested by the BorisFX shopping page. The license file does not contain anything but the HOSTID.

I opened a case with support but maybe someone has gone through this path before and would be so generous to share their knowledge.

Thanks,
K.

Serial number would be in an email.

Unfortunately no. When licensing MochaPro 4.x.x you would install the software, send your unique machine ID number to (then) Imagineer and receive a prepared license file in return. In more recent versions you would just click “Obtain license” and the software would communicate directly with Imagineer and come back with a valid node locked license.

The serial number does not show up anywhere, neither in any mail communication with Imagineer nor in the About window launched from MochaPro.

The best thing to do is communicate with the support team here:

Also if you create an account on Boris FX:

It is possible that it will connect via email and contact name to your old order.

Hey Ross,

Michael already sorted me out with a custom paypal link for the upgrade, thanks!

Cheers,
K.