Finer control of corner placement?

Are there any keyboard modifiers that’ll give me finer mouse control when placing the corners of my Planar Surface? It is snapping to whole pixels? It seems to jump around a lot in the magnify window.
Or is finer positioning control only available in the AdjustTrack mode?

You can use cmd/Ctrl+Shift while dragging a corner or a point to perform a “slower” refined move.

Surface corners are only aligned by hand in the track view, but you could certainly also try nudging them into place with a single AdjustTrack key. You would just need to remember to export the Adjusted version.

You can use cmd/Ctrl+Shift while dragging a corner or a point to perform a “slower” refined move.
Surface corners are only aligned by hand in the track view, but you could certainly also try nudging them into place with a single AdjustTrack key. You would just need to remember to export the Adjusted version.

Are there any keyboard modifiers that’ll give me finer mouse control when placing the corners of my Planar Surface? It is snapping to whole pixels? It seems to jump around a lot in the magnify window.

Or is finer positioning control only available in the AdjustTrack mode?