First Run Configuration

I just opened Mocha on a new system for the first time. When I first opened it, I was asked to run configuration and told how to access configuration if I chose to do it later. I went to click yes (to run configuration now), and instinctively clicked on the button on the left (which is where yes usually is). Turns out that was the “No” button and now I can’t figure out where to go to run the first-start configuration. Can anyone help? I’ve been tearing my hair out trying to find it!

I just opened Mocha on a new system for the first time. When I first opened it, I was asked to run configuration and told how to access configuration if I chose to do it later. I went to click yes (to run configuration now), and instinctively clicked on the button on the left (which is where yes usually is). Turns out that was the “No” button and now I can’t figure out where to go to run the first-start configuration. Can anyone help? I’ve been tearing my hair out trying to find it!

I’m running under Windows 7 Professional x64. I went to “File” and saw “Preferences” but I couldn’t find any automatic configuration thing there. Maybe I misread the first run message. Maybe there is no automatic configuration wizard thing and the message was simply telling me to go to “Preferences” and set my directories and so forth manually?

I’m running under Windows 7 Professional x64. I went to “File” and saw “Preferences” but I couldn’t find any automatic configuration thing there. Maybe I misread the first run message. Maybe there is no automatic configuration wizard thing and the message was simply telling me to go to “Preferences” and set my directories and so forth manually?

—Quote (Originally by anonymoose1234)—
—End Quote—
Hi,
It will be a different menu depending on the operating system, but look for “Preferences”

—End Quote—
Hi,
It will be a different menu depending on the operating system, but look for “Preferences”

—End Quote—
That’s right. Configure just takes you to preferences. :slight_smile:

—End Quote—
That’s right. Configure just takes you to preferences. :slight_smile: