Free BCC + Looks plugin with new features in Continuum FCP 2022

Hello. I just got a free BCC + Looks plugin with new features in Continuum FCP 2022 and the installation key, but I have a problem with the installation, the installation file is probably for Mac and I have windows 11. So I have a question where to download the file for windows or how to install this file which I received on the e-mail, can someone help me with this, I will be grateful for your help.
Regards.

Hello,

The free version of BCC+ Looks is exclusively for users of Apple Final Cut Pro and Apple Motion. All other hosts require a paid-for license to use this filter without a watermark.

Thanks,
Peter.

Hello, I have tried several times to download and install the free BCC Looks Plugin. Each time I enter the activation key and go through the download process, I am told that It has been successfully installed, but it either does not show up in FCP or it shows up with a red X over the clip. Can you help? I am using the Monterey OS. And mine FCP is up to date.

I think you might be best served by reporting this issue via the support channel. You can contact them here : Boris FX | Open a Case