Grid & Surface Overlays

This may be a very basic question. But how do you adjust the size of the grid & surface overlay views? For some reason mine are set to a very small size which i cannot figure how to adjust. I can change the color. Just not the size of those 2 views.

Hi, is there any answer to my question?

This may be a very basic question. But how do you adjust the size of the grid & surface overlay views? For some reason mine are set to a very small size which i cannot figure how to adjust. I can change the color. Just not the size of those 2 views.

—Quote (Originally by martinb)—
To adjust the size of the grid, simply make the surface bigger by dragging out the corners. The grid size is always relative to the surface size.

To adjust the lines of the grid, use the view controls in the top right hand corner (if you are using mocha V2).
—End Quote—
I didn’t phrase my question right i don’t think. I meant the opacity/thickness of both the grid & surface overlay lines. Both options the lines are extremely thin & unable to be seen. I might have bumped a wrong setting somewhere? With the surface overlay selected the only time i can see it clearly/thick enough is when it’s in the track tab selected at manual track. I can change the line colors but even at bright yellow over a dark background, extremely thin lines are impossible to see. It looks nothing like on the tutorials. The spline lines & everything else seems fine though.

—Quote (Originally by martinb)—
To adjust the size of the grid, simply make the surface bigger by dragging out the corners. The grid size is always relative to the surface size.
To adjust the lines of the grid, use the view controls in the top right hand corner (if you are using mocha V2).
—End Quote—
I didn’t phrase my question right i don’t think. I meant the opacity/thickness of both the grid & surface overlay lines. Both options the lines are extremely thin & unable to be seen. I might have bumped a wrong setting somewhere? With the surface overlay selected the only time i can see it clearly/thick enough is when it’s in the track tab selected at manual track. I can change the line colors but even at bright yellow over a dark background, extremely thin lines are impossible to see. It looks nothing like on the tutorials. The spline lines & everything else seems fine though.

Hi, is there any answer to my question?

Here’s the grid only selected
Attachment 243 (http://forum.imagineersystems.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=243)

And here’s the surface selected
Attachment 244 (http://forum.imagineersystems.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=244)

This is the soho edition & i’m also runing on 32 not 64. Could either of these be the problem?

Here’s the grid only selected
Attachment 243 (http://forum.imagineersystems.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=243)
And here’s the surface selected
Attachment 244 (http://forum.imagineersystems.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=244)
This is the soho edition & i’m also runing on 32 not 64. Could either of these be the problem?

What’s the problem do you think? The line width is extremely hard to work with.

Just re-installed & re-updated all my drivers, graphics drivers included & that fixed any bugs. Thanks for the help! It’s a much better program now that everything is working properly & looks the same as it does on the demo videos.

I have graphics driver Intel® v.7.15.0010.1502 . Should download the latest driver from Intel? Or somewhere else?

I have graphics driver Intel® v.7.15.0010.1502 . Should download the latest driver from Intel? Or somewhere else?

Just re-installed & re-updated all my drivers, graphics drivers included & that fixed any bugs. Thanks for the help! It’s a much better program now that everything is working properly & looks the same as it does on the demo videos.

What’s the problem do you think? The line width is extremely hard to work with.

This looks like a graphics driver bug. What kind of graphics card do you have in your computer? Make sure you are using the latest drivers from the manufacturer, not the ones that come with Windows.

J-P

This looks like a graphics driver bug. What kind of graphics card do you have in your computer? Make sure you are using the latest drivers from the manufacturer, not the ones that come with Windows.
J-P

The actual thickness of the lines is not adjustable. Can you show me an example of your lines? They should be thin, but not hard to see.

The actual thickness of the lines is not adjustable. Can you show me an example of your lines? They should be thin, but not hard to see.