Hello all the Roto Experts on Mocha...help me!

Hi Mocha Experts,

I am new in this forum because I really want to know a lot about Mocha. I am an expert in Silhouette and because of some reason I have to switch myself and my bunch of team members on Mocha. Dude its my confession- i went through with mocha tutorials, videos but all in vein. Sorry to write the fact but its no where to compare even 20% of Silhouette features. I have so many doubts but writing down some of the Importants ones-

1- In silhouette e can create multiple shapes and can select all of them together and can perform our action silmulteniously, but i didn’t find the same feature in mocha, In mocha i have to select each one and have put them on next frame one by one…its TDS and I really can’t get the Quality output. please tell me how can i select all the shapes together to move them from one one frame to another. specially when I am owrking on a character…i have to give a better breakdown for an excellent output.

2- In Silhouette we have a layer option where we can put our multiple shapes and can rename the layers as per the breakdown with maskout characters or elements. Please tell me the option if I can create the layer and put multiple shapes inside the layer. In mocha I can get only the layer which is actually a shape.

3- In Mocha I have find one more option of adding multiple shapes in one layer but the trouble is each shapes are sustracting the another one. which is worst.

There are lot of worst problems are there in Mocha which is throwing Mocha far away from silhouette basic feature. So please first shortout only these two problems of mine then will post the another one also.

Thanks
Jaheerul

Hi Mocha Experts,
I am new in this forum because I really want to know a lot about Mocha. I am an expert in Silhouette and because of some reason I have to switch myself and my bunch of team members on Mocha. Dude its my confession- i went through with mocha tutorials, videos but all in vein. Sorry to write the fact but its no where to compare even 20% of Silhouette features. I have so many doubts but writing down some of the Importants ones-
1- In silhouette e can create multiple shapes and can select all of them together and can perform our action silmulteniously, but i didn’t find the same feature in mocha, In mocha i have to select each one and have put them on next frame one by one…its TDS and I really can’t get the Quality output. please tell me how can i select all the shapes together to move them from one one frame to another. specially when I am owrking on a character…i have to give a better breakdown for an excellent output.
2- In Silhouette we have a layer option where we can put our multiple shapes and can rename the layers as per the breakdown with maskout characters or elements. Please tell me the option if I can create the layer and put multiple shapes inside the layer. In mocha I can get only the layer which is actually a shape.
3- In Mocha I have find one more option of adding multiple shapes in one layer but the trouble is each shapes are sustracting the another one. which is worst.
There are lot of worst problems are there in Mocha which is throwing Mocha far away from silhouette basic feature. So please first shortout only these two problems of mine then will post the another one also.
Thanks
Jaheerul