HELP mocha pro Remove

M new in mocha
i am trying to remove a object from video clip
as showing in tutorials
first track BG then Object Go to Remove Tab and select your object layer and click on render button
Layer:
1. Object
2. BG
but its not working for me i dnt noe where m dng smthing Wrong…
Mocha renders some black and white pictures in my Result Folder Help me

sorry for bothering guys i do have the same problem i have tried everything it dont work at all and i dont know what am doing wrong so hope i can get some help here thanks in advance .

sorry for bothering guys i do have the same problem i have tried everything it dont work at all and i dont know what am doing wrong so hope i can get some help here thanks in advance .

thanks allot for helping me out i will try and follow ur steps and see if i can get it right , andthen what i did i have upload it the clip so u can see whats the camera movment like so might gonna come up with a better way to do thanks , here the link for the clip

thanks again .

thanks for replying , well i gave it another shoot still so here is the screen shoot so hope i can some help cuz i am trying get more out of this such great program .
http://www.nigara.net/track.png

thanks for replying , well i gave it another shoot still so here is the screen shoot so hope i can some help cuz i am trying get more out of this such great program .

http://www.nigara.net/track.png

thanks allot for helping me out i will try and follow ur steps and see if i can get it right , andthen what i did i have upload it the clip so u can see whats the camera movment like so might gonna come up with a better way to do thanks , here the link for the clip

thanks again .

That sounds right.
I would need to see the files. Are you able to send?

That sounds right.

I would need to see the files. Are you able to send?

Great! Glad you have solved it!

Great! Glad you have solved it!

Hi there,
It sounds like the results you are getting in your results folder are mattes. You want to make sure you are in the remove tab, and that you have the object to be removed layer above the background track layer, with the object to be removed GEAR ICON checked on only, and then make sure you render forward using the gear button on the timeline that says render next to it.
If you’re still having issues, can you send a screen shot?
Cheers,
Mary

Hi there,

It sounds like the results you are getting in your results folder are mattes. You want to make sure you are in the remove tab, and that you have the object to be removed layer above the background track layer, with the object to be removed GEAR ICON checked on only, and then make sure you render forward using the gear button on the timeline that says render next to it.

If you’re still having issues, can you send a screen shot?

Cheers,
Mary

OK! So, I think I see some potential problems.

1. Track only the treeline for the BG track, instead of the multiple planes of the trees and the ground together.
  2. Make sure your roto for the telephone pole doesn’t extend into the plane of the ground.
  3. You may need a cleanplate to fix this, since I can’t see what the camera move is doing.
    That should get you some better results. Try to think about removing ONE plane at a time when you do removes. If you have a multi-plane remove you’ll need a track for every plane you’re removing objets over.
    Does that make sense?
    Cheers,
    Mary

OK! So, I think I see some potential problems.

1. Track only the treeline for the BG track, instead of the multiple planes of the trees and the ground together.
  2. Make sure your roto for the telephone pole doesn’t extend into the plane of the ground.
  3. You may need a cleanplate to fix this, since I can’t see what the camera move is doing.

That should get you some better results. Try to think about removing ONE plane at a time when you do removes. If you have a multi-plane remove you’ll need a track for every plane you’re removing objets over.

Does that make sense?

Cheers,
Mary

download Files Please help me

Mocha Pro Remove - Download - 4shared (http://MOCHA Pro V 3 Files)

M new in mocha
i am trying to remove a object from video clip

as showing in tutorials

first track BG then Object Go to Remove Tab and select your object layer and click on render button
Layer:
1. Object
2. BG

but its not working for me i dnt noe where m dng smthing Wrong…

Mocha renders some black and white pictures in my Result Folder Help me

m trying to upload wait…

m trying to upload wait…

download Files Please help me
Mocha Pro Remove - Download - 4shared (http://MOCHA Pro V 3 Files)