Help pls

Hi there

I 've two queries

1. I use mocha 2.0 for roto and I need to have animated splines from mocha to be imported in to the after effects as a editable roto is that possible…

2. I have chunk of work files means different splines for a shot which was done by a different artists and want to import in a single workspace in mocha is that
    possible

in addition to this I’ve mocha to AE pluggin and I couldn’t find any way to import mocha stuff in to AE .

your help on this is very much appreciated

Thanx

Ramesh Jayaraman

Hi Ramesh,

1. Although you can export out shape data from mocha V2, the only way you can import editable roto into After Effects is if you have Adobe After Effects CS5 (http://www.adobe.com/products/aftereffects/). CS5 now contains both our shape plugin and the ability to paste mocha shape data as AE masks.
  2. Presently it is not possible to combine multiple files from different projects into one project file.
  3. The mocha for After Effects that is bundled with After Effects CS4 is a light version of our full product. It does not handle shape data. Only our upgraded version 2 of mocha for After Effects can export shape data.

Hi Ramesh,

1. Although you can export out shape data from mocha V2, the only way you can import editable roto into After Effects is if you have Adobe After Effects CS5 (http://www.adobe.com/products/aftereffects/). CS5 now contains both our shape plugin and the ability to paste mocha shape data as AE masks.
  2. Presently it is not possible to combine multiple files from different projects into one project file.
  3. The mocha for After Effects that is bundled with After Effects CS4 is a light version of our full product. It does not handle shape data. Only our upgraded version 2 of mocha for After Effects can export shape data.

Hi there
I 've two queries

1. I use mocha 2.0 for roto and I need to have animated splines from mocha to be imported in to the after effects as a editable roto is that possible…
  2. I have chunk of work files means different splines for a shot which was done by a different artists and want to import in a single workspace in mocha is that
    possible
    in addition to this I’ve mocha to AE pluggin and I couldn’t find any way to import mocha stuff in to AE .
    your help on this is very much appreciated
    Thanx
    Ramesh Jayaraman