Help with overlapping layers

I shot a video of me shuffling through record album covers, and I’d like to replace each cover in After Effects.
I’m not sure how to go about tracking each album cover. They’re all blank, white, and there is lots of overlapping. If I try to track the first cover, then the spline gets all wonky as soon as I start to move it to the back of the stack.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Nice surprise about this shorter form. Can you tell us what it is you are talking/writing about?
Has any info. about this shorter form been posted before (and i just missed it)?

Nice surprise about this shorter form. Can you tell us what it is you are talking/writing about?
Has any info. about this shorter form been posted before (and i just missed it)?

It sounds like you don’t have any texture there for mocha to track. Texture is always needed in a mocha track, but not necessarily tracking markers.
I suggest tracking edges OR tracking similarly moving planes, like your wrists or the tops of your hands.

It sounds like you don’t have any texture there for mocha to track. Texture is always needed in a mocha track, but not necessarily tracking markers.

I suggest tracking edges OR tracking similarly moving planes, like your wrists or the tops of your hands.

I shot a video of me shuffling through record album covers, and I’d like to replace each cover in After Effects.

I’m not sure how to go about tracking each album cover. They’re all blank, white, and there is lots of overlapping. If I try to track the first cover, then the spline gets all wonky as soon as I start to move it to the back of the stack.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.