Hostid licence

Hi I have an error message telling me my mocha shape hostid in licence doesn’t match my hostid

my hostid is 001d4f4b0ca1

and the hostid written in my licence file is exactly the same

what is wrong ?

thanks

I will set that up now. :slight_smile:

In the meantime I would advise you remove your host id and email details from the thread posts, as this is a public forum and anyone could access your details.

Hi,

According to our records we have sent your licence to the email you registered with, which is different to the one you sent to support.

Please check your other email accounts or your spam folder to see if the licence is there.

Hi,
According to our records we have sent your licence to the email you registered with, which is different to the one you sent to support.
Please check your other email accounts or your spam folder to see if the licence is there.

I will set that up now. :slight_smile:
In the meantime I would advise you remove your host id and email details from the thread posts, as this is a public forum and anyone could access your details.

Hi Rodrigo
I still have nothing…
Am i supposed to receive an email with my working license ?

ok just did it

thanks

Hi I have an error message telling me my mocha shape hostid in licence doesn’t match my hostid
my hostid is 001d4f4b0ca1
and the hostid written in my licence file is exactly the same
what is wrong ?
thanks

ok just did it
thanks

Hi Rodrigo

I still have nothing…
Am i supposed to receive an email with my working license ?

Hi thanks for your answer, I think there is an error in my contact email, and i cant find where i can change it on your website…
My email is ren@sowattstudio.com

can you resend it on this email

thanks a lot

Hi thanks for your answer, I think there is an error in my contact email, and i cant find where i can change it on your website…
My email is ren@sowattstudio.com
can you resend it on this email
thanks a lot

Hi,

Please send an e-mail to support@imagineersystems.com with your original mocha shape license so we can process your request.

Regards,
Imagineer System Support

Hi,
Please send an e-mail to support@imagineersystems.com with your original mocha shape license so we can process your request.
Regards,
Imagineer System Support