How can i create multiple cleanplate?

hi , how can i create multiple cleanplate ? i press 'create ’ button and i got a clanplate for current frame. But how if i want to create cleanplate from other frame? when i go to other frame and press ‘create’ , nothing seem to happen. When i check the cleanplate list (press ‘edit’) then i saw nothing except the first cleanplate i created.

hi , how can i create multiple cleanplate ? i press 'create ’ button and i got a clanplate for current frame. But how if i want to create cleanplate from other frame? when i go to other frame and press ‘create’ , nothing seem to happen. When i check the cleanplate list (press ‘edit’) then i saw nothing except the first cleanplate i created.

When you click on the create button, it create the actual clip container for the clean plate and initialises it with the frame you were on. This frame is written to the Results folder.
All subsequent clean plates for other frames are created in the Results folder, but you then need to import them to the list in the edit menu.
There is presently a defect logged to add the subsequent frames to the edit list after you have created the first frame, but for now you just need to import them from your results folder.

When you click on the create button, it create the actual clip container for the clean plate and initialises it with the frame you were on. This frame is written to the Results folder.

All subsequent clean plates for other frames are created in the Results folder, but you then need to import them to the list in the edit menu.

There is presently a defect logged to add the subsequent frames to the edit list after you have created the first frame, but for now you just need to import them from your results folder.