How do I duplicate BCC effect in resolve

In Bens tutorial Introduction to Particle Illusion for Adobe After Effects - Part 4 - YouTube at 6.20, he duplicates BCC effect. How do I do this in resolve?
I can of cause drag it over again and copy the project over and then do the same thing, but is there a quick way to copy paste in the inspector the way he does it in AE?
/Soren

This does not solve my problem. I’m looking for a solution where I end up with two identical “BCC Particle Illusion” in the same clip. If this is possible using this method, I am doing something wrong. Did you try this yourself using resolve?
Kind regards Soren

Yes, I tried.

I appreciate all you are doing, but this is not what I am having a problem with. I want to work in the same clip but with two identical BCC fx so I have the same tracking info in both and can use world tracking in one and world + emitter in the other. Like in this clip at 6.20.

Introduction to Particle Illusion for Adobe After Effects - Part 4 - YouTube at 6.20.

Hello, sorry, I didn’t notice what need is the same clip.
Here is the solution, you need to compound it before Alt+V :

Hi there.
Thx, I think that this will be something I can use. I don’t get exactly what I want, since they are separated in the inspector instead of on top of each other as in after effects. But, let´s leave it at this. Thx for your time.