How to add blur to the matte

1.i’m create new layer then import an image mask as matte. is it possible if i want to blur the matte inside mocha ?
2.When setting the edge width of the spline, i enter the value and press ‘set’ button. Is there any way i can set interactively on screen ?

1.i’m create new layer then import an image mask as matte. is it possible if i want to blur the matte inside mocha ?

2.When setting the edge width of the spline, i enter the value and press ‘set’ button. Is there any way i can set interactively on screen ?

Hi there,
Yes. Next to the selection tool hit the arrow with the E on it and move the edges away from one another, you will get feathering that way. If you want to animate the feather, you will need to use Autokey, if you want to change the feather for the whole shot you will need to use Uberkey.
Cheers,
Mary

Hi there,

Yes. Next to the selection tool hit the arrow with the E on it and move the edges away from one another, you will get feathering that way. If you want to animate the feather, you will need to use Autokey, if you want to change the feather for the whole shot you will need to use Uberkey.

Cheers,
Mary

The pixels from each input image are added together. Black pixels have a value of 0, so black added to any other color results in no change to the image. All other values are raised by the sum of both values. The order in which the inputs are connected doesn?t matter. Add operations are particularly well suited to creating aggressive glowing effects, because they tend to raise levels very quickly depending on the input images. Bear in mind that the best way of controlling which areas of the image are being affected when using an Add operation is to aggressively control the contrast of one of the input images. The darker an area is, the less effect it will have.

The pixels from each input image are added together. Black pixels have a value of 0, so black added to any other color results in no change to the image. All other values are raised by the sum of both values. The order in which the inputs are connected doesn?t matter. Add operations are particularly well suited to creating aggressive glowing effects, because they tend to raise levels very quickly depending on the input images. Bear in mind that the best way of controlling which areas of the image are being affected when using an Add operation is to aggressively control the contrast of one of the input images. The darker an area is, the less effect it will have.