How to get Mocha Pro?

I am try to get Mocha (for free) and its not as easy as I anticipated.
I don’t mind if its Mocha Pro or AF as long as its for Windows 64 bit and free.
I am not to picky for a version but the more updated the better. I currently have Mocha Pro 2.6.2 so an activation code or anything of the sort would be appreciated.

I am try to get Mocha (for free) and its not as easy as I anticipated.
I don’t mind if its Mocha Pro or AF as long as its for Windows 64 bit and free.
I am not to picky for a version but the more updated the better. I currently have Mocha Pro 2.6.2 so an activation code or anything of the sort would be appreciated.

Hi there,
I am confused, do you mean you want a pirated version of our software? Or do you want a trial? Unfortunately, we have to charge for our software or we would all be out of a job. Development costs are expensive and we have lowered costs to as reasonable as we can make them and continue to make our product successful.
If you want to try a trial of mocha, you can download one off of our website here:
And then you register for a few week trial. Boris FX | Downloads
We only allow one trial per version per person. Anything else is against our licensing agreement.
Cheers,
Mary

Hi there,

I am confused, do you mean you want a pirated version of our software? Or do you want a trial? Unfortunately, we have to charge for our software or we would all be out of a job. Development costs are expensive and we have lowered costs to as reasonable as we can make them and continue to make our product successful.

If you want to try a trial of mocha, you can download one off of our website here:

And then you register for a few week trial. Boris FX | Downloads

We only allow one trial per version per person. Anything else is against our licensing agreement.

Cheers,
Mary