I Get Black Screen/No Footage

When I import a clip, I only get a black screen. The time indicator moves through the timeline as if the clip was playing, but all I get is black screen. Nothing plays.

I have Mac OSX 10.6. My footage is HD (1920x1080), ProRes 422 files. I have Mocha for After Effects v 1.2.2.

Any clues? Thanks.

When I import a clip, I only get a black screen. The time indicator moves through the timeline as if the clip was playing, but all I get is black screen. Nothing plays.
I have Mac OSX 10.6. My footage is HD (1920x1080), ProRes 422 files. I have Mocha for After Effects v 1.2.2.
Any clues? Thanks.

Snow Leopard does have some QuickTime incompatibilities with older versions of mocha.

Apple should have fixed this problem with version 10.6.4, however you should also run your adobe updater, as if you are running the mocha for After Effects 1.2.2 that came with CS4, there is a 1.2.3 update also.

Snow Leopard does have some QuickTime incompatibilities with older versions of mocha.
Apple should have fixed this problem with version 10.6.4, however you should also run your adobe updater, as if you are running the mocha for After Effects 1.2.2 that came with CS4, there is a 1.2.3 update also.