I have Continuum OFX

What should I be seeing within VegasPro 20? And where?

Hi, in Vegas in the Video FX tab there should be a list of fx’s with BCC at the start of the name,
& if you click on the fx at the bottom of an event on the timeline a window will appear, every thing on here with BCC at the start is Continuum,

Ah! Thanks, Gid!

Hey Guys.

Here’s an update to the Vegas crash issue when attempting to use the custom UI in BCC+ effects. We are planning on releasing a maintenance update to Continuum (2022.5.2) no later than mid-next week that will prevent the host crash, with some caveats. Here’s what you’ll see :

• FX Editor custom UI : Host video will not be displayed, however, you will be able to select presets and return to the host with the correct result.

• Mocha custom UI : Host video will not be displayed, but you will be able to create shapes and return to the host with the correct result.

That’s really all we can do on our end to fix this issue and return stability to Vegas 20 - when you install the forthcoming Continuum maintenance release Vegas 20 will no longer crash when attempting to use the custom UI feature, which is a good thing. Once Magix issues a maintenance release for Vegas 20 with a fix on their side, you will once again be able to see host video in the FX Editor and Mocha custom UI.

Thanks,
Peter.

1 Like

@PeterMcAuley - Thank you for your “attention” and candid openness and clarity as to where we stand. In regard to your caveats, I can only look forward to once again seeing my videos working with MP and FX Editor, and that this is down to Magix.

1 Like