I have problem when copy and past from mocha to AAE

Hi…I have a problem when I track foward a clip with 228 frame with 29.96 fps from mocha (i used Mocha pro 2.5.2 ) then I pasted to composition in AAE CS4 ( the original clip 29fps) …:

1/ I made a new null layer then past mocha tracking mask to there.

2/ I reset the position …with 0,0…

3/ I placed a picture into the clip…

But i dont know why the picture alway wrong place with the mocha tracking …Note O did this OK before…but I dont know this time the mocha tracking with AAE was being wrong place !

Please help me to solve this problem ! Thank you very much !

Anyone help me …Please…

I edit mu first post :
1/ I reset in Anchor point become to (0,0)

Note : my file use clip.MTS…copy from Sony camera…then I use soft ware to change clip.avi…

maybe the key for answer in this case ?

Please help me …

Hi there,

If your mocha shape does not lineup in your destination software, you may have a mismatched project frame rate or aspect ratio.

If you are seeing stranger results, the track for that shape may have become corrupt. A good way to check this is to turn the surface tool on and see if the surface tool does anything unexpected, like disappear. You may need to re-track the object.

When you paste or import your mocha data into the final composite or edit, make sure you are pasting or loading your data in at the first frame of the clip, otherwise your data will not line up.

Project settings such as frame rate, dimensions and pixel aspect ratio must be match between your mocha project and your destination software. Make sure these values match the settings in your compositor or editor and inside of mocha, otherwise your tracking data will not match when you export it.

If you are are using Adobe After Effects, the target layer you are pasting data to should also be the same size as your AE composition. A good After Effects troubleshooting tip: create a new solid that is the same size as your composition. Paste your track or roto shape data to this layer. If it does not line up, the issue is mostly likely a project mismatch.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Cheers,
Mary

Thank you very much, MaryP ! I will try do it…now…

Hi …Miss MaryP… I did it …as you told me…just adjust the frame per second (fps) for both video are the same…everything …OK…

…But I wonder How can we know about …how many frame per second for these format : …avi…MTS (make of camera HD Sony), mp4, mpeg. mov…are enough ?

Thank you very much !

You can always use something like VLC media player to read the metadata if you don’t know the frame rate.