I have problems with mocha tracker

Dear Friends
A pleasure to greet you, I have several problems in a sequence in MOCHA tracker and detail my problem step by
the scene is a street ,full buidings making this up to the street and up the camera horizontally to the tips of some buildings where there are billboards and then the sky
my idea is to insert an image into heaven itself, a flying saucer-style DISTRICT 9 movie which is left idle without moving (dish does not have animation as it is a jpg rotoscoping)
My video is recorded at 29.97 fps with a sony handycam home
upload Mocha v2 video avi and forward the video a few frames at the height where the scene shows the tip of the buildings and the sky and masked with a poster and spline tracker gave him, as then the video returns to a street, there is only few seconds showing the sky (where I’m going to insert the image) but as I said after low
spline out of the box (the lower chamber) and I had to add other splines for leaving are not distorted frame, more or less went well
I put a logo on where I want to paste the picture and looked good in and out of box that was my intention
I had to tracker ago (remember that forward frames to display the sky and where he was taking the spline)
when I pass the data to After effects and hit a NULL OBJECT, I deleted the information from the anchor point
and see that the null move is not fixed then paste the image
MOCHA my parameters in are the same as AE or the video is also at 29.97 fps
but I see no problems with synch as not be reconciled image or null information to the original video
it can be? if needed and practices are the pictures I send to visually see problems trackers
I send Original footage
http://rapidshare.com/files/308110501/proyecto_obelisco.original.rar.html
and video with Mocha tracked

Thank you for you help
Alberto
Buenos Aires

Dear Friends

A pleasure to greet you, I have several problems in a sequence in MOCHA tracker and detail my problem step by

the scene is a street ,full buidings making this up to the street and up the camera horizontally to the tips of some buildings where there are billboards and then the sky

my idea is to insert an image into heaven itself, a flying saucer-style DISTRICT 9 movie which is left idle without moving (dish does not have animation as it is a jpg rotoscoping)

My video is recorded at 29.97 fps with a sony handycam home

upload Mocha v2 video avi and forward the video a few frames at the height where the scene shows the tip of the buildings and the sky and masked with a poster and spline tracker gave him, as then the video returns to a street, there is only few seconds showing the sky (where I’m going to insert the image) but as I said after low
spline out of the box (the lower chamber) and I had to add other splines for leaving are not distorted frame, more or less went well

I put a logo on where I want to paste the picture and looked good in and out of box that was my intention

I had to tracker ago (remember that forward frames to display the sky and where he was taking the spline)

when I pass the data to After effects and hit a NULL OBJECT, I deleted the information from the anchor point

and see that the null move is not fixed then paste the image

MOCHA my parameters in are the same as AE or the video is also at 29.97 fps

but I see no problems with synch as not be reconciled image or null information to the original video

it can be? if needed and practices are the pictures I send to visually see problems trackers

I send Original footage

http://rapidshare.com/files/308110501/proyecto_obelisco.original.rar.html

and video with Mocha tracked

Thank you for you help

Alberto
Buenos Aires