ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified procedure could not be found

I am using Adobe Premiere Pro v22.4.0 Beta and every time I try to load a preset, I get this message:

Then I open the preset_browser_log.txt file it shows this log message (if you are having problems viewing the log go here): https://paste.ee/p/5N8ua

Log File
[2022-04-28 18:31:40,768] ERROR: Uncaught exception:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 2, in <module>
  File "C:\Program Files\BorisFX\Sapphire 2022 Adobe\pylib\lib\runpy.py", line 208, in run_module
    return _run_code(code, {}, init_globals, run_name, mod_spec)
  File "C:\Program Files\BorisFX\Sapphire 2022 Adobe\pylib\lib\runpy.py", line 85, in _run_code
    exec(code, run_globals)
  File "C:/builds/slave/v22-maint-sapphire-win-ae/build/sapphire-v22-maint-win/sapphire/SBuild/sapphire-ae/final-em64t/python/pylib/preset_browser.py", line 51, in <module>
  File "C:/builds/slave/v22-maint-sapphire-win-ae/build/sapphire-v22-maint-win/sapphire/SBuild/sapphire-ae/final-em64t/python/pylib/qt.py", line 5, in <module>
ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified procedure could not be found.
[2022-04-28 18:31:42,134] ERROR: Uncaught exception:
  File "C:\Program Files\BorisFX\Sapphire 2022 Adobe\pylib\lib\runpy.py", line 208, in run_module
  File "C:\Program Files\BorisFX\Sapphire 2022 Adobe\pylib\lib\runpy.py", line 85, in _run_code
    exec(code, run_globals)
  File "C:/builds/slave/v22-maint-sapphire-win-ae/build/sapphire-v22-maint-win/sapphire/SBuild/sapphire-ae/final-em64t/python/pylib/preset_browser.py", line 51, in <module>
  File "C:/builds/slave/v22-maint-sapphire-win-ae/build/sapphire-v22-maint-win/sapphire/SBuild/sapphire-ae/final-em64t/python/pylib/qt.py", line 5, in <module>
[2022-04-28 18:39:26,080] ERROR: Uncaught exception:
    exec(code, run_globals)

At this point I have run out of ideas how to fix this problem. I completely removed the program using BCUninstaller, uninstall python and reinstall the latest version of python, restarted the computer, and nothing seems to work.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

This would be a support issue. Please contact them and open a case and they can help you out:

Thanks,
Brian