Importing_In the New Project wizard

Hi,

When Importing, inside the New Project wizard window there is 2 options in the Project Output Directory. One is Relative path and the other is Absolute Path. Does anyone else know which is the meaning of each?

Thanks,
paco

—Quote (Originally by pgarcia0)—
P.S. I’d like to change the title of this thread for “Motor Questions from the Quick Start manual lecture” but I don’t know how to do this.
—End Quote—

Use Advanced Edit - http://forum.imagineersystems.com/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=574

—Quote (Originally by pgarcia0)—
Hi,
Could I use the matte extracted from a person in front of a greenscreen to generate a tracking which allow me to attach to his T-shirt a graphic?
—End Quote—

I’m assuming you mean are asking whether you can import a matte via Layer Properties / Matte Clip. Then use the Matte (extracted from greenscreen) as your the tracking selection as opposed to creating a spline based layer.

In principle this is correct, however the matte you import needs to be suitable for tracking the element you are after. For instance if the arms are included in the matte and their motion does not match the motion of the shirt then this would not work.

NOTE: Layer Matte Clips are used as opposed to splines on layers.

PS: Motor can not insert elements you would need Monet to export the tracking or place an element.