Importing " Replacement Image " Problem

When attempting to import an image to replace tracked footage, it does not recognize the projects total frame settings and defaults to " import range 1 to 1 " and it does not allow me to change it. My project setting is 84 frames long, and as a result it only imports the image for the first frame. Please let me know if I am doing something wrong, or there is an issue with the software.

Version 2.2.0 CS5 build 2626
Build Date Mar 23 2010

Hi mcgregor2k,

It appears as though you don’t have a numeric sequence. In order to import a sequence you need to have each frame numbered in order. You then just have to select any one of the frames and it should import the whole set.

Hi mcgregor2k,
It appears as though you don’t have a numeric sequence. In order to import a sequence you need to have each frame numbered in order. You then just have to select any one of the frames and it should import the whole set.

Apologies, I misunderstood the workflow.
If you select the drop down that reads “Inherit Attributes from:” and choose “None” it should work correctly.

Apologies, I misunderstood the workflow.

If you select the drop down that reads “Inherit Attributes from:” and choose “None” it should work correctly.

When attempting to import an image to replace tracked footage, it does not recognize the projects total frame settings and defaults to " import range 1 to 1 " and it does not allow me to change it. My project setting is 84 frames long, and as a result it only imports the image for the first frame. Please let me know if I am doing something wrong, or there is an issue with the software.
Version 2.2.0 CS5 build 2626
Build Date Mar 23 2010

I am not trying to import a sequence, I am importing a still image.

I am following the Curious Turtle Tutorial that I purchased through your site.

It provides the still image ( not an image sequence ) to import into mocha. In the tutorial he imports a “still Image” and it imports for the length of the existing project.

When I import it into my project, it it only provides me with one frame ( As I illustrated in the previous posting ).

Please let me know why I can not import a “still image”, as the tutorial illustrates you can.

I am not trying to import a sequence, I am importing a still image.
I am following the Curious Turtle Tutorial that I purchased through your site.
It provides the still image ( not an image sequence ) to import into mocha. In the tutorial he imports a “still Image” and it imports for the length of the existing project.
When I import it into my project, it it only provides me with one frame ( As I illustrated in the previous posting ).
Please let me know why I can not import a “still image”, as the tutorial illustrates you can.

Thank You for your timely response, and patience, that did the trick!

Thank You for your timely response, and patience, that did the trick!