Incomplete Tracking Data

Hey there hi,
I’m new to mocha and using a LE edition of mocha V2…I have tracked a clip and exported tracking data,
when i copy and paste it in After EffectsCS3 solid layer and press ‘u’ i find that there is keyframe only for the first frame of the clip and no keyframes for the remaining frames…see the image below
Image: http://oi51.tinypic.com/2e5tmc4.jpg
the tracking data that i obtained is just for one frame…see this data
Code:

Adobe After Effects 6.0 Keyframe Data
Units Per Second 30
Source Width 640
Source Height 480
Source Pixel Aspect Ratio 1
Comp Pixel Aspect Ratio 1
Position
Frame X pixels Y pixels Z pixels
0 361.392 250.015 0
Rotation
Frame Degrees
0 17.2096
Scale
Frame X percent Y percent Z percent
0 3.82405e+42 3.82405e+42 100
Effects Corner Pin #1 Lower Left
Frame X pixels Y pixels
0 320 240
Effects Corner Pin #1 Lower Right
Frame X pixels Y pixels
0 320 240
Effects Corner Pin #1 Upper Left
Frame X pixels Y pixels
0 320 240
Effects Corner Pin #1 Upper Right
Frame X pixels Y pixels
0 320 240
End of Keyframe Data

As it is clearly visible from the code that mocha is producing data only for one frame…
I’ve re installed the programs but even then the problem presist…Pls help me what is the problem with mocha
Thanks in advance for what ever you guys reply for its valuable comments

The learning edition will only export up to 10 frames of data, whereas an activated trial should be fully functional. When you run the program is it in LE mode or trial mode?

Hi,
The learning edition of mocha does not paste data into AE in the same way mocha ae does. Try running mocha ae, which comes with AE CS4, CS5, and CS5.5.
Cheers,
Mary

Hi,
Sorry, I completely glossed over that you’re in CS3. Please try downloading and requesting a trial of our software here: Boris FX | Downloads
Let me know if that works! You may need to install the shape plug in.
Cheers,
Mary

Hi :slight_smile:
Mocha shape is a plug in that must be installed in your ae plug in folder for mocha to work with ae, you can find out latest mocha shape plug in here: Boris FX | Downloads
If you do not currently have it installed, that is why you are unable to import your mocha data.
Cheers,
Mary

thanks Mary P for your reply :slight_smile:
i’ve downloaded Mocha Pro 2.6 for the link and did the same tracking…the tracking went well but the same problem persists…
here is a screen shot of mocha pro
Image: http://oi56.tinypic.com/34zhw69.jpg
Bu the way I’m not sure what is the shape plugin that you spoke about in the reply