Inconsistent clips in getsourceimage()

I got this error in remove module :

• create spline, go to remove module, set input clip to other clip (import other than the base clip), when render, i got error :
    inconsistent clips in getsourceimage()
    temporary solution : i have to change /switch input clip back to the base clip (bg clip) first and then do render the selected range. When done, i switch the input clip to the other clip (the clip i used before), now render works without error msg.
    Is this a bug ? what does that error mean ? the imported clip is just the similar clip with the same setting.
    Thanx

—Quote (Originally by martinb)—
Hi Andio, can you email me an example project?

martinb[at]imagineersystems.com
—End Quote—
i’ve sent the file to your email address , it’s a 7 mb zip file contains the project , clip and also the short screen capture. Open the project and straight go to insert module and hit enter, when i did that i got the error message pop up.

Thanks
Andi

I got this error in remove module :

• create spline, go to remove module, set input clip to other clip (import other than the base clip), when render, i got error :
    inconsistent clips in getsourceimage()

temporary solution : i have to change /switch input clip back to the base clip (bg clip) first and then do render the selected range. When done, i switch the input clip to the other clip (the clip i used before), now render works without error msg.

Is this a bug ? what does that error mean ? the imported clip is just the similar clip with the same setting.

Thanx

—Quote (Originally by MaryP)—
Hi There,
I think I am just not getting how you are getting this error? The insert tool is working for me just fine when I try to repeat your problem. Are you loading the insert clip in the layer properties or in the insert tab? I am using layer properties.
Cheers,
Mary
—End Quote—
Sorry i forgot to mention, u have to change the ‘insert clip’ first and the error is come up
when doing the second render after changing input background clip.
This is my experiment , i can reproduce it with these steps :

1. create new project and import clip.
  2. create spline or layer
  3. in parameter change ‘insert clip’ to ‘logo’
  4. in insert tab /module , change the input background clip to ‘logo’
  5. render , this render process should be ok with no error
  6. in insert module, continue by edit /change the background clip from ‘logo’ to other clip (import new)
  7. now render mocha quit /crash.

—Quote (Originally by MaryP)—
Hi There,

I think I am just not getting how you are getting this error? The insert tool is working for me just fine when I try to repeat your problem. Are you loading the insert clip in the layer properties or in the insert tab? I am using layer properties.

Cheers,
Mary
—End Quote—
Sorry i forgot to mention, u have to change the ‘insert clip’ first and the error is come up
when doing the second render after changing input background clip.

This is my experiment , i can reproduce it with these steps :

1. create new project and import clip.
  2. create spline or layer
  3. in parameter change ‘insert clip’ to ‘logo’
  4. in insert tab /module , change the input background clip to ‘logo’
  5. render , this render process should be ok with no error
  6. in insert module, continue by edit /change the background clip from ‘logo’ to other clip (import new)
  7. now render mocha quit /crash.

—Quote (Originally by martinb)—
—End Quote—
i’ve sent the file to your email address , it’s a 7 mb zip file contains the project , clip and also the short screen capture. Open the project and straight go to insert module and hit enter, when i did that i got the error message pop up.
Thanks
Andi

Hi There,
Cheers,
Mary

Hi There,

Cheers,
Mary

Wir haben gro?e Sorten von Kost?m Kinder, Kost?me Kinder, Kinder Faschingskost?m, Karnevalskost?me Kinder,
Karneval Kost?m (karneval-fasching-kostueme.de - This website is for sale! - karneval fasching kostueme Resources and Information.)
Karneval Kost?me (http://www.karneval-fasching-kostuem-kostueme.de/kostueme-maenner.html/)

Wir haben gro?e Sorten von Kost?m Kinder, Kost?me Kinder, Kinder Faschingskost?m, Karnevalskost?me Kinder,
Karneval Kost?m (karneval-fasching-kostueme.de - This website is for sale! - karneval fasching kostueme Resources and Information.)
Karneval Kost?me (http://www.karneval-fasching-kostuem-kostueme.de/kostueme-maenner.html/)