Installer crash, cannot install Continuum on Mac

Hi! need help!

Bought Continuum plugin for adobe on Mac(iMac 2017 32 gig ram), but installer keeps crashing. Seen same problem here in forum but no solution. It kind of sucks when you pay for a product that won’t install.

/Markus

Hi Marcus,

I’m sorry to hear about this - have you attempted to contact support? They typically respond fairly rapidly.

What version of MacOS are you using? Did you download the installer from our website? Have you tried redownloading the installer to ensure that it downloaded correctly? Did you disable any anti-viral software before installing?

I’ve cc’d them on this response.

Thanks,
Peter.

Hi Peter!

1. I tried filling out the contact form on the support page but it gave me an error notice and said to mail support instead, but I couldn’t get an email adress so that’s why I tried my luck here.

2.I downloaded the installer from BorisFxs website.

1. I have tried to redownload and reinstall multiple times but no success.

2. I didn’t have any antivirus software active.

3. I tried uppdating my OS to “Big Sur” but still no luck.

Thank you for your quick response.!

Error|438x500

Thanks Markus … I’m sure that must be frustrating. We do not officially support Mac OS Big Sur just yet with Continuum - it should work, but there may be issues that we don’t know about. I’ll push this over to support and ask them to reach out to you to see if they can offer any assistance or guidance.

Hi Again, Im sad to say I have not been contacted by boris support for about 30 days now.

I kind of want to use the software I bought.

/Markus

Hi, Markus,

Have you tried the v14.0.1 update for Continuum 2021 that was released just before the holidays? Does it give you the same problem?