Installer Hanfing when removing unlicenced Plugins

When you license unite and choose remove unlicensed plugins in windows the installer hangs when removing the unlicensed plugins. This was confirmed when support rec did a remote session on my computer. The only way around this was to use a BCC V11 complete serial number. This Might be related the the Licence too that is installed.

Hi James,

Which port of the installer were you using when you encountered this issue? Also which units were you trying to install?

Thanks,
Linh

Windows Jon Did a remote session And Acomplished The Same Thing Installer Hanged When you Chose Remove unLicenced Plugins .I ended up Upgrading Sapphire Render 10 because the licence tool would deactivate the licence when Installed So I purchased the upgrade to fix the problem.

Hi James,

We’ve been able to reproduce this issue and this will be fixed in the next release.

Thanks,
Linh

Is the Installer on Mocha 2019 the same as BC V11 ?

MAGIX is bundeling Units of BCC and Saphure in thier Vagas Product line. Be alert that this problem may be hapening with With Units comming them.

I am Saving up for BCC complete. Waiting on my Mocha 2019 Serial Number . I am using the serial number subscription your company gave me for non-prophet to fix the Installer Issue. Recommended by Support for now.
It Seems that I paying for the installer to be fixed that should have have happened.Is BorisFX willing to provide a replacement product if they can not fix it remotely and is reproducible on their end ? When it comes time for my BCC to be upgraded will support have the serial in the allotted they ask to Wait?