I do a tracking that seem pretty “easy” with a clean image and good contrasts. It is a camera movement “panning” on a wall of frames.
- I saw a bunch of tutorials online and checked the Help .pdf
- I tried various settings for the loose spline
The tracking seems fine when I apply the grid on it. Then when integrating in AE CS5.5 the image I put in the frame (see ref picture) is set perfectly on the first frame BUT then right when the movement starts it’s losing the track.
A picture in a frame shall not move one inch. Any advice?
My settings in Mocha:
- Large Motion (Although I did try Manual as well)
- All 5 refs including Perspective
- Default 20% Min Pixels (although I did a few tries with other values up to 100%)