Invisible keyframes and file organization

Hi :slight_smile:
I have 2 questions:

1. While working in the remove tool I found that if You change any parameter like the illumination model it creates a keyframe. Which is good. As long as You notice it :slight_smile:
    These keyframes seem to be not reflected as “green” keyframes in the timeline, like the spline-keyframes do.
    I also didn’t figure out the system how one gets to see the “green” timeline keyframes. Sometimes they are there sometimes are not.
    Sometimes I have to manually set a keyframe in order to to see the existing ones.
    What’s the system behin when the keyframes are seen in the timeline and when not?
    Of course you can alway find them in the dope sheet. But You have to really search them. Would be eassier if the keyframes regarding the actual parameter would be visible directly in the timeline.
  2. Is there a way to organize the resulting files in different folders ? I found that I can set a general output folder. But in there all temp renders, cleanplates and mattes are in the same folder which most of the time becomes a big mess and You have to scroll through endles picturesequences to find the cleanplates.
    Thanks for any ideas and tips!
    Peter

Hi Peter, thanks for the questions and feedback.
In general you see the parameter keyframes when you click on those parameters. This does not work for all of them however (we have this logged to fix in a later release). The dope sheet is still the best way to view all keys available.
At the moment there is no way to split your result folder into subdirectories. This has been a recent user request, so we have added it to the feature request list. We see a few upcoming changes that will probably help with this.

Hi Peter, thanks for the questions and feedback.

In general you see the parameter keyframes when you click on those parameters. This does not work for all of them however (we have this logged to fix in a later release). The dope sheet is still the best way to view all keys available.

At the moment there is no way to split your result folder into subdirectories. This has been a recent user request, so we have added it to the feature request list. We see a few upcoming changes that will probably help with this.

Hi :slight_smile:

I have 2 questions:

1. While working in the remove tool I found that if You change any parameter like the illumination model it creates a keyframe. Which is good. As long as You notice it :slight_smile:

These keyframes seem to be not reflected as “green” keyframes in the timeline, like the spline-keyframes do.
I also didn’t figure out the system how one gets to see the “green” timeline keyframes. Sometimes they are there sometimes are not.
Sometimes I have to manually set a keyframe in order to to see the existing ones.

What’s the system behin when the keyframes are seen in the timeline and when not?

Of course you can alway find them in the dope sheet. But You have to really search them. Would be eassier if the keyframes regarding the actual parameter would be visible directly in the timeline.

1. Is there a way to organize the resulting files in different folders ? I found that I can set a general output folder. But in there all temp renders, cleanplates and mattes are in the same folder which most of the time becomes a big mess and You have to scroll through endles picturesequences to find the cleanplates.

Thanks for any ideas and tips!

Peter

Hi Martin,
thanks! Good to know that solution is on the way. :slight_smile:
Peter

Hi Martin,

thanks! Good to know that solution is on the way. :slight_smile:

Peter