Is it possible to do this 3D Shake in BCC?

What host are you using?

Magix Vegas Pro

In that case, you don’t need sapphire.

Record a simple scene while hand holding your camera. Stabilize that clip. Copy the fx from that clip to the one you want to “shake” and you’ll have a handheld look on the new clip.

Hello, what you say is 2D shake, not my said 3D shake.

Sounds like s_shake might work for you. With a bit of experimentation I was able to get a very similar effect to the one you showed

S_Shake Applies a shaking motion to the source clip over time with translation, zooming, and/or rotation. The shaking is random but repeatable, so with the same parameters the same shaking motion is generated each time. Turn on Motion Blur and adjust the Mo Blur Length for different amounts of blur. Adjust the Amplitude and Frequency for different shaking speeds and amounts. The Rand parameters give detailed control of the random non-periodic shaking, and the Wave parameters adjust the regular periodic shaking. The X, Y, Z, and Tilt parameters control the horizontal, vertical, zoom, and rotation amounts of shaking respectively.

https://borisfx.com/faq/sapphire-units-in-depth-descriptions/

Hello, look at 0:03 in the video. It is 3d rotation shake that S_shake can’t do. S_Shake only can do X,Y,Z’s pan shake and Z axial rotation shake (tilt). It can’t do 3d rotation shake (XYZ axial rotation shake).
Or you can use S_Shake to try it and you can’t make that resault.

yah, I agree, it seems to be missing that rotation

You might want to take a look at the Continuum Jitter or Jitter Basic filters to see if you can use them to generate the moves that you have in mind. These filters include a full 3D DVE function in addition to many other useful features.

Cheers,
Peter.

Jitter indeed has XYZ axial rotation shake, but it is chaotic, not like smooth 0:03 in the video. Can you try it?

And will bcc has a edge tile, reflection like Sapphire in the future? Many FX will have black in edge.