Is it possible to non-uniform scale?

Rotoing in Mocha beats the pants off of rotoing in After Effects, but the one thing I do miss is being able to select points and then use the bounding box to scale in only one dimension if necessary. Is there a way to do this in Mocha? It seems like being able to scale that way would be very important when doing Roto in order to maintain the best possible point position, or does that just prove that I must be doing something wrong in my workflow?
Also, speaking of being able to select vertices. In After Effects, it’s so nice how you can select some vertices, and then hold shift and keep selecting them so you can build up a selection to change. In Mocha, it seems like you just have to make do with one selection at a time and you better just hope that you got everything you wanted in one pass. Is this true, or is there a way to build up a selection of vertices?

Rotoing in Mocha beats the pants off of rotoing in After Effects, but the one thing I do miss is being able to select points and then use the bounding box to scale in only one dimension if necessary. Is there a way to do this in Mocha? It seems like being able to scale that way would be very important when doing Roto in order to maintain the best possible point position, or does that just prove that I must be doing something wrong in my workflow?

Also, speaking of being able to select vertices. In After Effects, it’s so nice how you can select some vertices, and then hold shift and keep selecting them so you can build up a selection to change. In Mocha, it seems like you just have to make do with one selection at a time and you better just hope that you got everything you wanted in one pass. Is this true, or is there a way to build up a selection of vertices?

Hi bowserlm,

Non-uniform scale is coming in our next version. You can select points by using command/ctrl, but not using the marquee selection. This is also coming in an upcoming version. A lot of roto improvements will be added in V3.

Hi bowserlm,
Non-uniform scale is coming in our next version. You can select points by using command/ctrl, but not using the marquee selection. This is also coming in an upcoming version. A lot of roto improvements will be added in V3.