Keyframes every 10 frames and not every frame

So I have this complicated shot that I need to both stabilize as well as track an object in the shot for logo removal. During the shot, the camera shifts focus 2x so it gets a little blurry. Within mocha v2 I have been able to both stabilize it and get a decent solve for the tracking data, but when I import into AE what appears to be a decent solve, I only get a keyframe every 10 frames, instead of every frame. I cannot figure this out for the life of me. What boggles my mind is that within Mocha the stabilize and tracking look great, but with only a fraction [1 keyframe every 10 frames] of that data in AE it is absolutely useless to me. Has anyone come across this before? What am I doing wrong? Below I’ve attached the TXT information for corner pin data of the layer in question. Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
SHOT 07 CORNER PIN DATA (http://www.freehillproductions.com/mocha/SHOT_07_logoremove.txt)

Yup that was it. Thanks for that.

So I have this complicated shot that I need to both stabilize as well as track an object in the shot for logo removal. During the shot, the camera shifts focus 2x so it gets a little blurry. Within mocha v2 I have been able to both stabilize it and get a decent solve for the tracking data, but when I import into AE what appears to be a decent solve, I only get a keyframe every 10 frames, instead of every frame. I cannot figure this out for the life of me. What boggles my mind is that within Mocha the stabilize and tracking look great, but with only a fraction [1 keyframe every 10 frames] of that data in AE it is absolutely useless to me. Has anyone come across this before? What am I doing wrong? Below I’ve attached the TXT information for corner pin data of the layer in question. Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

SHOT 07 CORNER PIN DATA (http://www.freehillproductions.com/mocha/SHOT_07_logoremove.txt)

Yup that was it. Thanks for that.

Your issue is the frame offset.
Select the clip tab>Time and change the offset to 0
This should solve the issue. Re-export the data.
Best,
R

Your issue is the frame offset.
Select the clip tab>Time and change the offset to 0

This should solve the issue. Re-export the data.

Best,
R