Keyframes

Hello,

I was wondering how to get the keyframes to show for a selected layer? When I select a layer from either the Layer Controls, or directly in the Viewer, the shape shows-up with all of the points, but no keyframes appear in the ribbon below the Viewer. I have to adjust one of the points to have the keyframes appear.

How do I select a layer and see the keyframes set for that layer? Should they be appearing automatically, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Troy

G5 Quad-core / OSX 10.4.10

—Quote (Originally by troy)—
Hello,

I was wondering how to get the keyframes to show for a selected layer? When I select a layer from either the Layer Controls, or directly in the Viewer, the shape shows-up with all of the points, but no keyframes appear in the ribbon below the Viewer. I have to adjust one of the points to have the keyframes appear.

How do I select a layer and see the keyframes set for that layer? Should they be appearing automatically, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Troy

G5 Quad-core / OSX 10.4.10
—End Quote—

Currently on Mocha, Keyframes on the time line appear:

1. For any selected Spline points
  2. If on Track, tab, all Track key frames appear plus all keyframes for selected points.
  3. If on Adjust Track, tab, all Adjust Track key frames appear plus all keyframes for selected points.

I recently logged a request to show all layer keyframes even when no points are selected.