Large Scale in Footage

Hi there!

I am working on a film where i need to replace text on moving vehicles. They transfer from very far to close and drive alongside and pass the camera and drive away to the horizon.

Now i have made a descent track with mocha4ae and exported it to After Effects CS4 Corner Pins but a strange situation occurs.

The cornerpins are working togehter with the normal AE transformation tools (like position, rototation and scale) and the scale which is used to get the track unto the passing vehicle varries from 100% till 800% and back to 100% as the vehicle is on the horizon. Because the corner pin is scaled to 800% my footage becomes completly pixelated (even though i am working with vectors inside a precomp). When I turn “Continuously Rasterize” on (Collpase Transformations) for the precomp, only a small part of the 4 cornerpin shows up.

Anyone recognizes this problem and is willing to help?

Thanks!

Giso (from the Netherlands)

Thanks Ross but it still exports PSR data!
The largest scale factor is 850%
Are you suggesting that the normal corner pin exporter shouldn’t export PSR data? Because it does!
thanks!

Thanks Martin, i figured that out yesterday evening. I tested the upgrade and it works great. Thanks for the help!

Thanks Ross but it still exports PSR data!

The largest scale factor is 850%

Are you suggesting that the normal corner pin exporter shouldn’t export PSR data? Because it does!

thanks!

Thanks Ross, i am working on V2.0.6.

Maybe a stupid question but how do i get the upgrades? :expressionless:

The site i should register to access the download section but i believe i allready did that. Am i missing a login button somewhere?

Thanks,
Giso

Thanks Ross, i am working on V2.0.6.
Maybe a stupid question but how do i get the upgrades? :expressionless:
The site i should register to access the download section but i believe i allready did that. Am i missing a login button somewhere?
Thanks,
Giso

Thanks Martin, i figured that out yesterday evening. I tested the upgrade and it works great. Thanks for the help!

Hi there!
I am working on a film where i need to replace text on moving vehicles. They transfer from very far to close and drive alongside and pass the camera and drive away to the horizon.
Now i have made a descent track with mocha4ae and exported it to After Effects CS4 Corner Pins but a strange situation occurs.
The cornerpins are working togehter with the normal AE transformation tools (like position, rototation and scale) and the scale which is used to get the track unto the passing vehicle varries from 100% till 800% and back to 100% as the vehicle is on the horizon. Because the corner pin is scaled to 800% my footage becomes completly pixelated (even though i am working with vectors inside a precomp). When I turn “Continuously Rasterize” on (Collpase Transformations) for the precomp, only a small part of the 4 cornerpin shows up.
Anyone recognizes this problem and is willing to help?
Thanks!
Giso (from the Netherlands)

You can get the 2.1.0 for you purchased versions of mocha Ae from here:
http://www.imagineersystems.com/download/
You may have previously registered with your old email address, as we have two emails on your accounts.

You can get the 2.1.0 for you purchased versions of mocha Ae from here:

http://www.imagineersystems.com/download/

You may have previously registered with your old email address, as we have two emails on your accounts.

Try using the alternate After Effects Corner Pin export format (the one that says corner pin only).

This should help.

-R

Try using the alternate After Effects Corner Pin export format (the one that says corner pin only).
This should help.
-R

What version of mocha for AE are your running? Later versions have a format labeled:
AE corner pin (corner pin only, supports RG Warp & mochaImport)
This is the format you want that does all the keyframes in corner pin effect

What version of mocha for AE are your running? Later versions have a format labeled:

AE corner pin (corner pin only, supports RG Warp & mochaImport)

This is the format you want that does all the keyframes in corner pin effect

Hello, I have the exact same problem using AE CC 2017.

Strangely, I too am trying to put text on the side of a moving vehicle.

My scale varies from 90% up to 950%.

Is this still a problem for AE CC 17 / Mocha AE CC 2015?

Thanks