Licensing issues

just installed everything last week, thought it was all working. launched mocha, no license, reinstalled the server, restarted my machine. seems ok
BUT, I get an error when I try to export the tracking data. Hoping someone’s checking this today, cause it’s due now. not tomorrow!!!

T

Please email me directly and I will sort out the licensing issue for you:
martinb[at]imagineersystems.com

As for the copy/paste and curve editor functionality this is being addressed. We cannot say too much at this stage, but you can expect improvements in this area next year.

Please email me directly and I will sort out the licensing issue for you:
martinb[at]imagineersystems.com
As for the copy/paste and curve editor functionality this is being addressed. We cannot say too much at this stage, but you can expect improvements in this area next year.

—Quote (Originally by tctdvm)—
Thx for all the help on the licensing.
No update on workarounds for these other issues?
what about non uniform scaling?

T
—End Quote—
Non uniform scaling will also be addressed around the time we look at the copy/paste functionality, so it is being looked at. There are a lot of new features we will be adding next year.

—Quote (Originally by tctdvm)—
T
—End Quote—
Non uniform scaling will also be addressed around the time we look at the copy/paste functionality, so it is being looked at. There are a lot of new features we will be adding next year.

just installed everything last week, thought it was all working. launched mocha, no license, reinstalled the server, restarted my machine. seems ok
BUT, I get an error when I try to export the tracking data. Hoping someone’s checking this today, cause it’s due now. not tomorrow!!!
T

You guys are really opening up a can of worms here…
No easy quick copy/paste keys? STILL?!?! really?
I still can’t Shift + Drag to select a couple Control Points and then Shift + Drag a selection to add more to the selection?!?
hard to believe.

So, the Curve editor… I have never ever been able to use this because of a serious viewer navigation issue which, after zooming and panning a bit, suddenly causes everything to simply disappear.
THIS IS NOT FIXED EITHER!! omg!
AAAAARRRRGGGGGGG!!!

much disappointed am I.

T

You guys are really opening up a can of worms here…
No easy quick copy/paste keys? STILL?!?! really?
I still can’t Shift + Drag to select a couple Control Points and then Shift + Drag a selection to add more to the selection?!?
hard to believe.
So, the Curve editor… I have never ever been able to use this because of a serious viewer navigation issue which, after zooming and panning a bit, suddenly causes everything to simply disappear.
THIS IS NOT FIXED EITHER!! omg!
AAAAARRRRGGGGGGG!!!
much disappointed am I.
T

sorry for always being the annoying bitchy customer.
I am actually very fond of this company. I was working for a reseller when Mokey was first introduced to me back in '03. I think I still have a Mokey Monkey hidin somewhere.
I’m a fan.
I’ve been trying to pass on the greatness of this product to my colleagues, but the only thing I’ve ever been able to say is, “…but! It’s a fantastic tracker. an amazing tracker. without the tracker I wouldn’t have been able to complete hundreds of shots over the last few years”.
I was at a small gathering of industry artists at Siggraph 2 years ago and we were complaining about these exact issues then. Hard to believe that I’m the only one.

T

sorry for always being the annoying bitchy customer.
I am actually very fond of this company. I was working for a reseller when Mokey was first introduced to me back in '03. I think I still have a Mokey Monkey hidin somewhere.
I’m a fan.
I’ve been trying to pass on the greatness of this product to my colleagues, but the only thing I’ve ever been able to say is, “…but! It’s a fantastic tracker. an amazing tracker. without the tracker I wouldn’t have been able to complete hundreds of shots over the last few years”.
I was at a small gathering of industry artists at Siggraph 2 years ago and we were complaining about these exact issues then. Hard to believe that I’m the only one.
T

T

T